3DRacers Accelerometer Shield
Gives motion sensing to your vehicles with this accelerometer and gyro shield.
Simply plug the low-profile shield into your 3DRacers, to unlock a new kind of controls and telemetry.
With the Accelerometer Shield, you could code your own stabilization routine, or take advantage to the native support inside the free 3DRacers App.
- Gyro (3-axes) angular rate sensor. Sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of
±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Accelerometer (3-axes) with a programmable full scale range of
±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, with output in quaternions, Euler angles, etc.
- Can find the absolute orientation of the car even after 30 minutes of race
- Chainable with a digital compass sensor
- Simple I2C interface with extensive examples available in the standard 3DRacers Library
- Digital-output temperature sensor