3DRacers Accelerometer Shield
Gives motion sensing to your vehicles with this accelerometer and gyro shield.
Simply plug the low-profile shield into your 3DRacers, to unlock a new kind of controls and telemetry.
Out of stock
With the Accelerometer Shield, you could code your own stabilization routine, or take advantage to the native support inside the free 3DRacers App.
- Gyro (3-axes) angular rate sensor. Sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of
±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Accelerometer (3-axes) with a programmable full scale range of
±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, with output in quaternions, Euler angles, etc.
- Can find the absolute orientation of the car even after 30 minutes of race
- Chainable with a digital compass sensor
- Simple I2C interface with extensive examples available in the standard 3DRacers Library
- Digital-output temperature sensor